The ACHA Foundation
The ACHA Foundation proudly supports Ashford, Flinders Private and The Memorial Hospitals through providing funds for medical equipment, facility upgrades and other programs.
Giving to the ACHA Foundation provides community members, grateful patients and their families with a unique opportunity to support ACHA's mission to provide an integrated range of quality and consumer centred medical, rehabilitation, surgical and related health services in a safe and caring environment.
The ACHA Foundation is a registered charity with donations over $2 tax deductible. A donation of any size makes a difference.
Gifts to the ACHA Foundation can be immediate, ongoing, or designated through a will or estate planning. They can go to a specific purpose at any one of our hospitals or as a non-specified gift.
The Foundationâ€™s success is reliant on the generous support of individuals. Most donations are received from individuals and families, in many cases in memory of their loved ones.
Examples of ACHA Foundation funded equipment and services, including those from in-memorium donations, bequests and gifts in kind, have been:
- Refurbished intra-aortic balloon pump, oncology monitor and wheelchairs
- 3D Transoesophageal Transducer for use in the Cardiac Care Unit
- Full body manikin for Cardiac Care training system
- Neo-natal incubator fitted with a UPS power unit
- Stamina lift bed movers with oxygen bottle carriers
- Reclining chairs, 2.5 seater armchair and armchairs
- Bedside lockers and overbed tables
- Funding for cardiac related study for Ashford staff
Flinders Private Hospital
- Electric recliner chairs for use in the Chemotherapy Day Unit
- Endoscopic Carbon Dioxide regulator
- Flat screen televisions for the Critical Care Unit
- Biphasic defibrillators for the Chest Pain Centre, Coronary Care and Critical Care
- Portable transport monitors
- Chair scales (200kg capacity)
The Memorial Hospital
- Electronic lift chairs
- Syringe pump for the Critical Care Unit
- Portable monitors used in transporting critically ill patients
- Bladder scanner
- Bedside lockers
- Neuro / Spine surgical microscope
- Electric Wheelchair
- Electronic scales
- Anaesthesia machine and monitor
- Air patient lifter
- ENT surgery equipment
- Eye surgery equipment
- Electric comfort chair (160kg)
- 3 in 1 wheelchair scale
The ACHA Foundation also acknowledges the volunteers at ACHA's hospitals for their valued contribution to the ACHA Foundation.
To make a donation, download the form below or contact ACHA Foundation Office on 08 8275 3587 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you include your address for an official receipt to be issued.
The ACHA Foundation Trustees sincerely thank everyone who supports ACHA in this manner and looks forward to ensuring that the Foundation's good work continues into the future.