The ACHA Foundation
The ACHA Foundation was established in 1993 and proudly supports Ashford, Flinders Private and The Memorial Hospitals through providing funds for medical equipment, facility upgrades and other programs, above those covered by operational budgets.
Giving to the ACHA Foundation provides employees, community members, grateful patients and their families with a unique opportunity to support ACHA's mission to provide an integrated range of quality and consumer centred medical, rehabilitation, surgical and related health services in a safe and caring environment.
The ACHA Foundation is a registered charity with donations over $2 tax deductible. A donation of any size makes a difference.
Gifts to the ACHA Foundation can be immediate, ongoing, or designated through a will or estate planning. They can be directed to any one of our hospitals or as a general donation.
The Foundation’s success is reliant on the generous support of individuals. Most donations are received from individuals and families, in many cases in memory of their loved ones.
The ACHA Foundation also acknowledges the volunteers at ACHA's hospitals for their valued contribution to the Foundation.
Additional information can be found in the ACHA Foundation brochure which is also available throughout our hospitals.
Donations can be made by credit card, workplace giving, direct deposit or cheque.
For credit card donations, please download the form below or contact the ACHA Foundation Office on 08 8275 3587 or at email@example.com
To enable an official receipt to be issued, please ensure you include your address or email details.
For a direct deposit donation, please contact the ACHA Foundation Office on 08 8275 3587 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Workplace giving is a simple, easy and tax effective way to donate to charities via automated payroll deductions. Donations are processed from your pre-tax income with a summary of all payroll donation deductions provided via MyGov at the end of each financial year.
To donate via workplace giving, download the form below and provide to your employer’s payroll provider.
Examples of ACHA Fundation funded equipment and services, including those from in-memoriam donations, bequests and gifts have been:
- Intra-aortic balloon pump, oncology monitor and
- Transoesophageal Transducer for cardiac surgery
- Full body manikin for cardiac care training
- Neonatal incubator fitted with a UPS power unit
- Electronic bed movers with oxygen bottle carriers
- Reclining chairs, 2.5 seater armchair and armchairs
- Bedside lockers and over bed tables
- Funding for cardiac related education, seminars and post-graduate studies for Ashford staff
- Recliner chairs and chair beds for rooms used for end of life oncology patients
Flinders Private Hospital
- Electric recliner chairs for use in the Oncology Day Unit
- Endoscopic CO2 regulator
- Flat screen televisions for the ICU
- Biphasic defibrillators for the Chest Pain Centre, Coronary Care and ICU
- Portable transport monitors
- Chair scales (200kg capacity)
- Digital camera
The Memorial Hospital
- Electronic lift chairs
- Syringe pump for the Critical Care Unit
- Portable monitors used in transporting critically ill patients
- Bladder scanner
- Bedside lockers
- Neuro / Spine surgical microscope
- Electric wheelchair
- Electronic scales
- Anaesthesia machine and monitor
- Air patient lifter
- ENT surgery equipment
- Eye surgery equipment
- Electric comfort chair (160kg)
- Wheelchair scales
Contact the ACHA Foundation on 08 8275 3587 or at email@example.com
The ACHA Foundation Trustees sincerely thank everyone who supports ACHA and looks forward to ensuring that the Foundation's good work continues into the future.